1. Introduction and General Terms
- Our registration with the Information Commissioners Office
- The types of data we collect from you
- How we collect this data
- How we use this data
- How we ensure your data is protected
- If and when we will disclose your data to third parties
- How you can request that you view any data we hold about you
- How we will contact you to inform you of any changes to this policy
- How you can contact us with questions regarding this policy
We are legally obliged to use your information in line with all UK laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998.
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have privacy policies separate from our own, so we urge you to review them separately. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
2. Who are we?
Sönd is a new anti-ageing skincare system for sensitive skin.
We believe everyone can improve their skin with SiO2. We help people access this vital mineral with revolutionary skincare products.
Sönd nourishes skin by supplying it with SiO2. Created using quartz, SiO2 is an incredible natural mineral that’s known to have a number of health benefits. In the skin, SiO2 is required to produce collagen and is a natural anti-inflammatory making our products great for people with sensitive skin.
Through the power of Sönd SiO2 many people with sensitive skin have found relief using our products, when other products they’ve tried have failed. It is for this reason we believe that anyone suffering with sensitive skin should try our products.
3. ICO notification
This website is owned by Sönd and the data controller is Markus Goess-Saurau. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office and our registration number is ZA143822.
4. Types of data collectedWe may collect the following data:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Your IP address
- What dates and times you access our site
5. How this data is collectedWe will collect data from you through newsletter sign ups, web forms, and cookies.
We may also monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer
- The referring website from which you accessed our site
6. Data usageYour personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, as well as for billing and order fulfilment.
We will also use your data for customer service purposes and for analytics.
If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services. You can opt out of these whenever and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
7. How the data is protectedWe will always store your data on our secure servers, and only administrators will ever be able to access it. We follow a security procedure in our office to ensure that all the data we store is always kept secure, and your personal information will always be included in this procedure.
8. Disclosure of personal dataWe may disclose your personal data:
- to other companies within our group
- if we sell our business
- to agents and service providers
- in cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We will never sell your personal information to third parties for profit.
9. Accessibility and deletion of personal dataIf you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee, to request access to personal data which we may hold or process about you.
You may also request that we delete any data that we currently hold about you.
11. Contacting us about this policy