2015 -The Year We Launched Sönd!
Posted: Dec 31 2015
So 2015 is coming to an end and it’s safe to say it’s been a big year for Sönd!!
Here's what we got up to:
- We’ve grown from a team of 2 to a team of 3
- Completed our branding and packaging
- Launched our website
- Found a great partner in Hunter & Grace to manage our press. Thank you to the whole team for all your work and efforts!
- Held our press launch with a meditation in Regent's Park with Being Human. Anyone who hasn’t yet tried meditation, I can highly recommend it!
- Received confirmation from press to be featured next year (watch this space!)
- Received our first paid orders. Thank you to all our customers for your support! I’ll share a small secret that every order we receive gets celebrated in the office with a round of high fives and smiles all round!
We are super happy with what we have achieved this year but we are looking to raise the bar in 2016. As a team we recently made a set of goals which we have hanging on a wall in our office.
Here are a select few:
- See someone in public with one of our products
- Get 100 referrals from customers
- Get our first 2000 customers by July
- Enter select retail stores
- Launch 4 more products. Anyone wanting to try them to provide feedback before we launch please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll be sharing our progress on the above on our site to let you see how we’re getting along with those goals!
I want to finish this blog with a simple but whole hearted thank you from myself and the team at Sönd to all those that have helped us get to where we are today.
Friends, suppliers, customers, our social followers who like and share our posts. Each input no matter how small makes the difference so thank you for providing your support in whatever format you provide it!