Who doesn’t love an offer? Be that a BOGOF deal at the supermarket, three for two on shampoo and conditioner (we know you only want us to buy the intensive treatment hair mask but we do it anyway) or the buy four pairs of M&S knickers, get one free deal that’s been going literally forever.
But better than all those deals is the loyalty scheme. A loyalty scheme, where we get rewarded for being a regular customer by shops and brands makes us feel appreciated, and it compels us to stick around and carry on buying the things we love.
In this article
It works both ways of course, the shop or brand benefits from returning customers. All round, it's a mutually beneficial thing. Like a warm, cosy cuddle, Covid allowing…
Which is why we want to remind you of the Sönd loyalty scheme! You might be new around here, or you might have forgotten how much we love you and reward you. Either way, here’s a recap of how it works.
Sönd Loyalty Points? How Do I Earn Them?!
Oooh we’re so glad you asked! There are five ways to earn loyalty points with Sönd:
- Naturally, shopping here at Sönd for your favourite skincare products will earn you points - 4 points per £1 spent.
- Simply using social media will also earn you points - follow us on Instagram and you’ll earn 500 points - give us a follow on Twitter and you’ll get another 500 points - Tweet about us and you’ll get a bonus 200 points!
- We love to hear what you think about us (and we promise, not just the good, we can handle constructive criticism if you have any) so leave us a written product review and we’ll give you 500 points.
- Tell everyone about us and we’ll love you forever - refer a friend and we’ll reward your loyalty with 1000 points and a £10 off voucher for your friend.
- Go all out and leave us a video testimonial detailing how the Sönd skincare system has changed your skin and you’ll receive a whopping 2000 points.
Sounds good, right?
But What Do All These Points Mean?
Prizes! Well, what we really mean is that they have a monetary value that can be redeemed against further Sönd skincare purchases, which is surely the best prize of all?
100 points = £1
200 points = £2
500 points = £5
1000 points = £10
2000 points = £20
Here’s an example of how you can earn almost £50 worth of points to spend on looking after your skin:
- Purchase the Day & Night Trio Skincare Set - 272 points / £2.72
- Follow Sönd on our Insta and Twitter accounts - 1000 points / £10
- Tweet about your experience purchasing from us - 200 points / £2
- Leave a written review telling us what you think - 500 points / £5
- Refer your bestie or anyone else you think might love us as much as you do - 1000 points / £10 (plus a £10 voucher for your friend
- Leave a video testimonial - 2000 points / £20
Which all equates to 4972 points, or a well deserved £49.72 to spend on Sönd skincare products. That means that you could try our full size Refreshing Essence Toner and Deep Hydration Serum, totally free!
Exciting! How Do I Redeem My Sönd Loyalty Points?
It’s easy peasy to keep track of your points and most importantly spend them. Here’s how:
- Login to your account.
- Click on 'Loyalty points' on the left hand side (it’s near the top)
- Click on ‘Redeem now’ and choose the voucher you would like to redeem by clicking ‘Redeem’
- You’ll see a discount code displayed which you can then copy and paste into the checkout in the box marked ‘Discount code’
- Wait by the door for Postie to deliver your skin loving goodies!
(If you wander off - who doesn’t - and need to find your discount code again, click on 'My Rewards' and you’ll see it again.)
Sönd Skincare - We’ve Got You Covered
You see? A warm, cosy cuddle, even through your laptop screen. We’re so proud of our skincare products, and we love that you love them too. We’d love to tell you all that personally, each time we hear the ping of an order, but as we can’t, our reward scheme is the next best thing.
And if you are new around these parts, or you haven’t been here for a while, we’ve also gone through some exciting changes recently. We’ve upgraded our packaging to eco-friendly bioplastic and recycled plastic and we’ve rebranded and renamed a few of our products. So put the kettle on and have a little read of our recent updates.
Tweet is 200 points