Only those customers that meet the following may participate in the Sönd Rewards Program:
- Must be over 18 years of age with a valid address.
- Must create a user account ("Account") on www.sondskin.com (the "Website").
- To earn social rewards, you must use the same e-mail address associated with your Sönd Wellbeing account.
- Must not have been previously terminated from the Program.
Sönd Wellbeing reserves the right to disqualify any person from participating if, in our sole judgment, that person appears to be violating these T&Cs or the Sönd Wellbeing Terms & Conditions, making purchases for a business or for resale, manipulating the Program, making excessive returns, or otherwise acting in a manner inconsistent with the Program's intent. If a member is disqualified, they forfeit their Rewards balance.
The Program applies when your Account is: 1) open and 2) in good standing at the time you earn Rewards Points ("Points") through the Program and redeem them. You have two ways to earn Rewards Points through your Account: 1) Purchasing products through the Websites and/or 2) "social actions." "Social actions" means liking, Tweeting, and/or following the Websites and/or certain products offered on the Websites. Below lists the point value for each action you take to earn Rewards Points:
- 4 points = for every £1 spent on products in our store on www.sondskin.com
- 350 points for every referred friend who makes a purchase (your friend will receive a £20 first-time buyer discount for any order, for more information on referring a friend you can check the Refer-a-Friend T&C)
Points may take up to 24 hours to be credited to your account. Refer to your dashboard for additional information about Rewards Points limitations.
Program Benefit Exclusions and Limitations
- You cannot earn Rewards Points on sales tax, shipping charges, discounts, coupons, partial refunds, free items, items that fail to comply with applicable Sönd Wellbeing terms and conditions, past purchases, and non-shipped, undeliverable, or returned items.
- If you have more than one Account, you cannot transfer or combine Points between Accounts.
- For returned or otherwise refunded items, corresponding amount of points will be deducted from your balance.
- To receive points for social actions, such as tweeting or sharing, you must use the same e-mail address for your social accounts as well as your Sönd account.
Reward Balance/Account Status
Rewards Points will be stored on the Sönd website. You will be able to check the amount of Rewards Points accumulated in your Account by logging into "My Account" section and viewing the tab “my rewards”. Points may take up to 24 hours to be credited to your account.
- For every 1000 reward points you accumulate you will be eligible to receive a £15 discount on your next purchase. You can also redeem a £5 discount for 350 points, and £10 discount for 700 points. Your Rewards Points will reflect the balance left after getting the discount code (e.g. if you have 1000 points and you redeem a £10 discount code, there will be a new balance of 300 points in your account)
- Each transaction may include Rewards Points redemptions from only one Account. Rewards Points cannot be combined with other coupons or discounts and cannot exceed purchase amount. Rewards Points are not transferable in any way to anyone else and may only be used by you for your personal benefit. (Rewards Points are not transferable in the event of death, as part of a domestic relations matter or for any other reason.) The sale or barter of any Rewards Points or any coupon is prohibited. You cannot combine your benefits with the benefits accrued by any other Program participant. Rewards Points are not "gift certificates" and are not intended for gift-giving purposes. Rewards Points have no cash value and are purely promotional.
- Rewards Points cannot be applied toward the purchase of Gift Cards and are not valid for shipping and sales-tax charges. Rewards Points must be earned before they can be redeemed and are earned upon order shipment.
- Sönd Wellbeing reserves the right to hold back or otherwise suspend Rewards Points after purchase in its sole discretion to investigate compliance with its policies. Rewards Points may not post for the duration of an investigation and will post if Sönd Wellbeing clears the transaction.
- Sönd Wellbeing reserves the right to fix any processing errors it discovers resulting in adjustments to Rewards Points after posting without liability to you or any third party.
Expiration of Points
Rewards Points earned but not used towards a purchase will expire 24 months after your last purchase if your Account has been inactive (i.e., there has been no purchase activity on your Account) for 24 months. Discount codes will expire as of the expiration date set forth on the coupon.
Cancellation/Termination of Account
- Sönd Wellbeing reserves the right to remove any person from the Program and/or close their Account(s) for any reason or if we determine, in our sole discretion, that person appears to be violating these T&Cs, manipulating or abusing the Program, making excessive returns, that the person is engaged in any fraud, or is otherwise acting in a manner inconsistent with the Program's intent.
- Removal and/or Account Closure by you. You have the right to opt-out of the Program at any time by e-mailing email@example.com. You also have the right to terminate your Account at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Effect of Termination. In the event that you or Sönd Wellbeing close or terminate your Account(s) or your participation in the Program, all accrued Rewards Points and loyalty coupons are automatically forfeited and expire.
Modification and/or Termination of Program
Sönd Wellbeing hereby reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Program at any time, with or without notice, which may result in loss of accumulated Rewards Points and the cancellation of all benefits and privileges associated with the Program. Sönd Wellbeing reserves the right to limit, delete, or change any of the rules, terms, conditions, and benefits of the Program at its sole discretion, with or without notice. Interpretation of these Terms & Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Sönd Wellbeing.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
SÖND WELLBEING PROVIDES THE WEBSITE AND THE PROGRAM ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. DR BRANDT SKINCARE AND ITS RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES RELATED TO SUCH PROGRAM AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
SÖND WELLBEING WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR LOSS OF GOODWILL) ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM OR THESE T&CS, BASED ON ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU HEREBY RELEASE SÖND WELLBEING AND ITS RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATING TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By participating in the Program, you agree to receive advertising, marketing materials, and other communications from Sönd Wellbeing via print or e-mail. If you no longer wish to receive these communications from Sönd Wellbeing, you may opt-out by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any Sönd Wellbeing e-mail communication, e-mailing email@example.com , or by logging into your Account and updating your communications preferences.
Change to Sönd Rewards Account Information
You must provide Sönd Wellbeing with accurate and complete contact, payment, and related information when you open an Account and during the lifetime of that Account. Failure to do so may result in forfeiting your Rewards Points.
Participation in this program represents your acceptance of these terms and conditions.